You can help us break the cycle of poverty, enabling people to provide for themselves and their families for generations to come. Find out more about how you can support our work.
Education is an extremely effective way of tackling poverty head-on, and a major gift can transform an entire community.
We have ambitious plans for the future – and you can help us achieve them. Your gift will have a huge impact: it could ensure that orphans and vulnerable children receive the education they need, provide the nutrition needs for an entire school, or train disadvantaged students as teachers or health workers giving them the skills to address major development issues in Zambia.
Becoming a ZOA major donor means you’ll receive all this:
- A dedicated contact to keep you updated on the impact your gifts are making
- The chance to visit one of our life-changing projects you’re supporting
- Tailored communication to meet your individual needs
- Invitations to meet our Chair and key trustees to find out more about our plans for the future
- Opportunities to match your gift and make it go further
- Reassurance that your support is tremendously valued and we won’t jeopardise it. We don’t sell or share your data and promise we never will.
Ways to give
- A single or one-off gift would be transformative and make a huge difference to our work.
- A regular donation would help us plan for the future.
- Give through shares: if you’re considering donating shares to ZOA, please email [email protected] or call 01223 890162.
- Donate through your charitable trust or foundation: to learn how you could support us, contact Danielle on [email protected].
For more info, see our trusts and foundations page.
To find out more about becoming a major donor please contact Katy on 01223 890162. Thank you.